This 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath executive home is located in the community of Glen Eagle, so close to the Tuskawilla Country club, walking or biking trails, great schools, and major roadways for easy commuting to hospitals, shopping, Orlando International, and dining. Situated on an incline the manicured lawn and the freshly painted exterior with a new roof catch your eye. As you pull into the 3 car side entry garage, you soon realize it has ample storage. The home has storage everywhere. There have been many updates to this home including vinyl flooring, carpet in the master suite, a new microwave /oven combo, a dishwasher, new pool decking, resurfaced pool that is 8 foot deep and with a water feature, and screening. This home features a split plan with sliders from the master, family room, and the dining area. A home in a quiet community with so many advantages are hard to come by so come take a look at your next home, you're going to love it.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,703 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
GLEN EAGLE UNIT 2
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Pool Description
- Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price