Located in the heart of quaint downtown Oviedo on a large treed corner lot. This 1/3 acre property has a double gate and concrete slab already wired for your RV and boat. This home is located super close to the local elementary, high school, public library, post office, playgrounds, Oviedo Aquatic Center, restaurants, grocery stores and hospital. This wonderful floor plan has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal living room, formal dining room, open-concept family room, kitchen, and a 2 car garage with cabinets, counter tops, sink and washer/dryer hookups. Only one way in and one way out of this tucked in neighborhood. Take a stroll on the cross Seminole trail and grab something to eat at Oviedo's famous townhouse restaurant and visit the cities free roaming chickens.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected
- Dishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Sidewalk, Storage.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price