Exceptional opportunity to own an Architectural Masterpiece in an up-scale gated Seminole County community. You must see this home to appreciate it. A versatile 5 Bedroom 3 Full, 2 Half Bath split floor plan provides an array of possible uses. Bonus Room/Loft with outdoor screened enclosed pool and backyard. Game Room/In-Law Suite has a separate entrance. Formal Living and Dining room, extra seating/entertaining areas. The kitchen features large preparation and storage areas, a built-in work desk, and Country Kitchen with a fireplace. Grand Master Suite boasts brilliant Master Suite glass and separate pool/lanai access. Come watch the sunset in the Gazeebo or relax in the hot tub. It's easy to picture the many ways you'll enjoy home. The list of amenities goes on and on and there are truly too many to list. This home works well as a retreat or large gathering place. Extensive use of granite counters.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Yes -1 space
BEAR CREEK ESTATES
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Family Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear.
- Wood, Frame
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price